Golden Coast smells like eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood and palo santo.
Suitable for small spaces, trying new scents or gifting.
Burn time: 20-25 hours
- Candles are hand-poured into apothecary-inspired amber jars with signature kraft label and brass lid.
- 100% USA-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks.
- Fragrances are paraben-free, phtalate-free and are never tested on animals.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
- Don't burn your candle if only 1/4" - 1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder - or whatever you want!
P.F. Candle Co. makes their extensive home fragrance range in sunny California, each product vegan, cruelty-free and phthalate-free. They believe fragrance is an extension of home design, and each scent is inspired by memories, designed to complete any space.